Monday, August 18, 2008

Fantom Fun


This past weekend we went up to Portland with Zach and Chelsea (Dani took care of Mallory) to see Phantom of the Opera. As we were walking to the auditorium, we passed a trailer with the Phantom logo on it. We thought it would be a cool picture, as did the people walking just ahead of us, they asked me to take their picture. I was happy to help. They in turn took ours. As we were talking I apologized to the guy that I wasn't able to get the whole word in the photo but I was sure I got the F through the T. He just smiled and said thanks. Zach could not contain himself laughing, he said, "Mom, there's no F in Phantom". I was so embarrassed, what a goofball. I really do know how to spell! Really! I'm glad he was so nice and just smiled and walked away! Anyway, we proceeded to go to the show and thoroughly enjoyed.

8 comments:

Dani said...

Its late Monday night and I just finished watching my "Phantom of the Opera" DVD. Man, I love that story! So sad but so good. I even read the book a couple years ago- it was very interesting. I'm so glad you guys got to go see it live! I thoroughly enjoyed watching Mallory and look forward to her company again soon! She is such a sweet baby! I just love her :) Anyhow, I'm glad you enjoyed Fantom ;) Love ya!

Kirsten said...

Jill my friend, how are you?? I am so excited that you have a blog. I miss you!!! I don't know if Dani told you but we are in the same ward now, I just love her she is such a fantastic gal, it runs in the family for sure. Please check out our blog and keep in touch. On a note about your post, I LOVE THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA, I saw it in New York years ago, it was amazing. I wish I would have known that it was so close I would have dragged Jonathan there for sure. I am so glad you loved it and had such a fun family outing.

Julee and Matt said...

I love you have a blog now! I can keep up with you guys now. Check out our blog also, I try to keep it updated. :) Mallory is so cute and I can't wait to meet her next time we come into town. You, me, Dani and our mom's will have to get lunch on my next visit up.

Anonymous said...

How cool, that would be so fun. I love love love Phantom Of The Opera. Your amazing.

Roxy said...

It was fun running across your blog. I was looking at Andrea's which led me to Steve and Brenda's which led me here. What a sweet little baby girl you have. She is beautiful. I can't believe how big your kids are. Haley is going off to BYUI next month. I can't believe how fast time has gone.

Margaret said...

I love Phantom of the Opera too! Both on stage and the movie! I am looking forward to taking my kids to Wicked next year when it comes back to Portland. If you haven't heard of it, it's the story of the Wicked Witch of the West before she was known as "Wicked". The music is as amazing as Phantom to me. Or should I say Fantom?!☺ You just had a baby, you are allowed to make minor spelling mistakes for a few years.

It was really great talking to you today!

rachel said...

Well well well. Jill finally joins us! Good on ya, Mate!
I look forward to watching Mallory growing up right alongside Delaney (in the blogging world, of course!)
Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill!! Nice to see you on here!!