Saturday, September 20, 2008

I Love Halloween!



Today my mom, Dani and my "non" sister-in-law Rebecca took the little girls and went shopping. While at Costco we started looking at Halloween costumes. I absolutely love Halloween. I can't wait for it to get here! I think it is my favorite Holiday because you get to have all fun with out all pressure. We usually get together at my house or my sister Lisa's and make Chili & cornbread and just relax and enjoy while the guys take the little ones trick or treating. I came across these photos of Chelsea & Emma from last Halloween. I'm glad Chelsea still likes to dress up. We always have so much fun picking out the costumes and doing the make up. Any way, just thought I'd share!

5 comments:

Dani said...

I LOVE HALLOWEEN TOO! Especially the costumes, decorations and treats! Its just so much F-U-N!! Chelsea looked so cute in her Minnie Costume last year. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with this year! I think Emma will have fun this year, too!

rachel said...

Just today the girls and I were reminscing about their past Halloween costumes and I told Morgan my favorite of hers was when she was Minnie Mouse. Gotta love that Minnie!!

Kirsten said...

Here here, I agree. I usally get the kids their costumes in August. I finally bought Busy's hers today. I love the pictures they are sooo cute, thank you for sharing.

Magdogg said...

Hi Aunt Jill,
The Halloween pictures are so cute. The kids sure do grow so fast. They are sure so much fun to have. Devin is just growing so big so fast. He is so fun, I just love him so much. Well I hope all is well with you and the family. Tell everyone HI for me. Take care, and I love you!

Anonymous said...

We just had to make our blog private due to things that happened to our blog. We would love for you to view our blog. So just email us your email adress to danimoore2006@gmail.com