Saturday, August 9, 2008

Jill's 1st attempt at blogging


Okay, here it goes. I have been wanting to do this for quite some time now. Thanks to my wonderful sister for inspiring me and my amazing son for helping me! Zach started this blog quite a while ago but life has been unusually crazy!

Our new baby is already almost 4 months old. Time flies way too fast. Zach will be a junior this year! Surely I'm not old enough to have a 17 year old! Our little cherub, (aka. Chelsea) is 10. When I look back at how quickly Zach has grown I get a lump in my throat knowing my time with Chelsea and Mallory will fly just as fast if not faster. It is so hard to keep the perspective of cherishing the time now. We're always looking at what's ahead instead of what is right before us! Hopefully this blog will give me an opportunity to take more time to cherish each minute I have being a mom to these fabulous kids!

2 comments:

Dani said...

Yes!! I'm so glad you're doing this! Woo hoo! Your blog looks great!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that zach is seventtn and chelsie is ten. That's crazy. I love your blog. Way to go.